Dodge offers a complete line of heavy-duty, efficient bearings for all your needs.
Mounted Ball Bearings
- GRIP TIGHT™ Adapter Ball Bearings Normal and medium duty adapter ball bearing with fully concentric 360° inner ring, patent pending pull/push adapter system, decreased labor during bearing removal.
- SC / SCM / VSC Intermediate, Normal and Medium duty – Series 200 mounted ball bearings.
- E-Z KLEEN Ball Bearings Corrosion resistant polymer and stainless steel housed ball bearing.
- D-LOK Ball Bearing Normal and Medium duty-Series 200 Mounted Ball Bearings with concentric locking collar.
- SXV/SXR Eccentric Collar Intermediate and normal duty series 200 mounted ball bearings with eccentric locking collar.
Tapered Roller Bearings
- Type E-XTRA Available in flange or steel housed pillow blocks for selected sites, Type E-XTRA high capacity tapered roller bearings are stocked in all configurations. With interchangeable mounting dimensions, Type-E allows for easy upgrade from ball bearings at a moderate cost.
- Type K Durable twin row tapered roller bearing with spring locking collar and a variety of mounting styles.
- Double Interlock Durable twin row tapered roller bearing with double spring lock collars and a variety of mounting styles.
- TAF Tapered roller bearing dimensionally interchangeable with SAF style pillow blocks. Installation ready.
- E-TECT Seal Kit Add-on combination R seal/V ring sealing system for Type E, Double Interlock, Type K, & TAF bearings. One kit consists of one collar, special set screws & seal.
- Type C Rugged tapered roller bearing available in a variety of housing styles.
- Special Duty Duplex tapered roller bearing with tapered adapter sleeve mounting. Available in a variety of housing styles.
- Hinged Cap Same features as Special Duty plus a hinged cap pillow block for quick replacement of bearing unit.
- Traction Wheel Hub Assembly with tapered roller bearings for use with overhead chain conveyors.
- All Steel Cast steel housing with duplex tapered roller bearings available in Pillow Block or Cartridge units.
Spherical Roller Bearings
- S-2000 Unit-housed double-row S-2000 spherical roller bearings have higher ratings and long L10 life. These bearings are in cast iron housings and available in pillow block, flange, and piloted flange versions. A variety of sealing options for easy application and protection make the S-2000 a high- capacity bearing with maximum life.
- Unisphere II High capacity double row spherical bearing in a compact, one-piece ductile iron housing. Interchangeable with ball bearing mounting dimensions.
- IMPERIAL spherical roller bearings use a patented adapter mounting system for quick installation and removal. The IMPERIAL roller bearing is available in flange, pillow block, or insert configurations, with interchangeable dimensions and superior sealing options.
- Imperial HD provides the added strength of steel housings. For large bore applications (8″ and above), Dodge offers the Hydraulic ISAF which incorporates hydraulic nuts and pistons to assist with installation and removal.
- USAF/USDAF Split cap spherical bearing using 22200, 22300, 23000, 23100 or 23200 spherical bearing insert. Available in adapter mount/tapered bore and direct mount/straight bore in 500, 600, 200 or 300 series housings.
- SNF Plus / SSN Split cap spherical bearing using 22200K bearing insert. Available in adapter mount/tapered bore in 500 series housing. SNF Plus is cast iron, SSN is available in ductile iron or steel.
- HFO Two piece split plummer block housing made of cast iron has oil conveying ring lubrication. Available in direct or adapter mount with 22200 or 22300 bearings.
- Duplex Bearing Housings – BLO-A and PDNF Engineered product that virtually eliminates misalignment by using two bearings in a single housing. Offered with bearings and shaft or as a housing only for customer supplied bearings and shaft. Variable bearing arrangements can include deep groove ball bearings, cylindrical bearings or spherical bearings.
Sleevoil Hydrodynamic Bearings
- P-Series Sleevoil Pedestal mounted hydrodynamic bearing that meets DIN 31690 and ISO11687-1.
- RTL Series Hydrodynamic bearing that provides exceptionally strong performance in high heat applications.
- M-Series Sleevoil Center flange mounted hydrodynamic bearing that meets DIN 31694 and ISO11687-3.
- Solidlube Self lubricating, statically self-aligning bearings for extreme industrial applications.
- Babbitted Journal Bearings Journal bearing with babbitt bore.
- Bronze Bushed Journal Bearings Journal bearing with bronze bore.
- Take-Up Frames Take-up frames for ball, roller and sleeve bearings.