We are searching for a career-minded, talented, proven Outside Sales Representative excited at the opportunity to serve and grow this territory. If you have a background in Industrial Distribution and are the type of person who can talk to everyone from the CEO to the maintenance person on the shop floor, we would like to talk to you.
- Self-starter with an appreciation for teamwork.
- Great attitude.
- Effective communication skills.
- Focused and results-driven.
- Dedicated to succeeding.
- Willing to learn and adapt.
- Driven by success with integrity as your guide.
- Effective communication skills (written & verbal).
- Responsible and accountable for sales plans, the drive to meet and exceed those plans.
- Organized and detail-oriented.
- Ability to “make friends “, influence others and build long-lasting relationships.
- Strong work ethic.
- Computer skills and knowledge, including excel.
- Ability to occasionally travel overnight.
- Minimum of 3 years proven outside industrial sales experience with a tangible product OR 3 plus yrs. of customer service / inside sales experience with power transmission equipment.
- Proven experience and success in developing new business, building repeat business, and managing a sales territory.
- Mechanical aptitude, powerful desire to succeed, sense of urgency.
- Valid driver’s license and satisfactory driving record
- Excellent pay and competitive benefits package.
- 100% employer-paid health-care coverage for employee and family.
- Generous car allowance, gas expenses, computer, phone, and miscellaneous expenses.
- No-cap on commission earned.
- Continuing education and team support.
- Well established company with flexible hours and a positive work/life balance philosophy.
- College degree preferred OR equivalent education and experience.
- 3 plus years outside sales experience.
- Industrial/Distributor sales experience preferred.